Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Road of sucess and Happiness :D

Do you ever ask yourself at the end of the daytime, what have you done and how did you make use of your time? Anything in life you missed you can redo and do from scratch, but time, time is the only thing you can never get back, a second is a second, a minute is a minute, an hour is an hour, a day is a day and a time lose never found again. And I believe in a very notable sentence I once read by Golda Meir " I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." As simple as this quote must sound, as much as it is more significant and momentous than everything I've ever heard in my life. Actually, you know what, it is so hard to govern your time but once you got, you got it and nothing can easily change it. Time is much more precious than a hundred million tons of gold. In my point of view, there are a million of things that you can buy with money, but things such as time, love and a good character you can never buy with money, you buy it with intelligence, kindness and most importantly is that you buy it when you believe in it. Nevertheless, you have to have some fun in your own life. I am not saying that you should work in every second of your life, but work when you have to, work at school days and the end when you will pass a good year, you will have so much fun and not just any fun, a relaxing and joyful fun with no burdens to hold or pain to suffer. Finally, I can say that the smart person is the one who work, have fun and pass an amazing year. It's Time management, live it, play it and enjoy it.

P.S: " This wasn't a Waste of your time, I am sure that now you are reflecting about time and things you've lately forgot about."

Here are some inspiring quotes about time and its worth:

"Let him who would enjoy a good future, waste none of his present." Roger Babson

"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them." Dion Boucicault

"Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away." Charles Caled Colton

"Both young children and old people have a lot of time on their hands. That's probably why they get along so well." Jonathan Carroll

"But the time we've made it, we've had it." Malcolm Forbes

"Everything happens to everybody sooner or later if there is time enough." George Bernard Shaw

"Finding some quiet time in your life, I think, is hugely important." Mariel Hemingway

"If you don’t have time to do it right, When will you have time to do it over?" John Wooden

"Know how to love the time that is given you." Dario FO     




1 comment: