Hi everyone, I am Donia Atef, I am 15 years old, almost sixteen this year in 2012. When I was young, I was in a different school "Mere de dieu", I was 11 when I swap over to oasis International school. For me, Oasis is just right school, at the outset it's an IB school and IB is the unsurpassed learning program in the entire World, because it put together a personality and a first-rate education for me. I can state that I feel affection for everything in life; I care to study since I distinguished that studying can be if truth be told pleasurable if you just become skilled at doing it, just in the vein of everything in life. I love dancing (but I am not truly fine at it) I can just turn the music on and do juvenile things to laugh about myself afterward, but let's say I have fun and as long as I have fun I will carry out to it. When I was a little girl I never really cared on the subject of music, until three years in the past as soon as I stared find out the splendor of music and that I can really sing (I suppose), I began to be devoted to music as a part of me and my life and nowadays, I can't give it up, it's impossible. In fact, I moreover find irresistible to Art, painting and drawing it's like conveying your feelings in an unusual way, when it's tricky for various people to comprehend you so I take Art classes in school. Talking about sports, I'm not a vast athlete but I can engage in recreation lots of things like Volleyball, Basketball and Tennis because I've did these things when I was young a lot but then I just sort of stopped.
In my school, I wasn't brave at all; I might say that I never passed a 12/20 on a paper, I was sluggish and I sucked at studying, and as well the school wasn't really encouraging, where used to be. But not long, when I came to Oasis and realized how the IB program can be that outstanding, brilliant and how my life is based on my education, I studied actually tough and worked dreadfully well to get to what I am today, but surely at the beginning I had a gang of troubles hanging on me, the first grade I took in grade 5 I memorize was a 0 out of twenty, don’t get the erroneous idea since now I am really different.
And at this moment within my days, in our day I can be acquainted with the meaning of life and its substance. The immense thing in my life right now is my Personal project, I decided to do a touristic guide called "Around the World in 80 pages" and as you can see enthused by Jule Verne's story title "Around the World in 80 days". Well, it’s a really tough project because it's too long and the researches are enormous, but don’t lose sleep I am on it :D And as a final point I would like to put in the picture to all of to take pleasure in life and do everything you wish for and you love because when you grow up older, some things you will truly be disappointed not making it. ENJOY LIFE.

No comments:
Post a Comment