Embarking a new year is like starting a whole new life, opening up the spaces for change and a better life, to see what we have done such as mistakes and attempt to change it and mostly challenging yourself. 2011 was a fine year; things haven’t if truth be told been subsequently well among the whole revolution thing. But 2012 can be an absolute New Year; I have a new year's resolution so should you. All you have to do is park and distinguish and spot what you really like to change in your character and see how to make it real and true, and what's more important than writing a New year's revolution is to truly believe and make it come true, not just write it on a piece of paper and go around saying: " I did my new year's Resolution. YaY." That's not what really counts. For myself, there are things that I saw in myself at the past year that I have been willing to change, first of all the past year I have been really doing my work at the last minute, I really mean it, at the very last minute, even my educational level initiated and started to get lower the last year, and as a result I failed a history government exam in Arabic at the first trimester and I am used to fail in my life and just because I didn’t give a damn about it. So I sat and whispered to myself that I am smart enough to take responsibly of my studies and I decided to offer additional attention to it and since the beginning of C5 I truly made it come true and cared a lot more than I did previously. And to relate this to everyone, any one of you that sees that he is looser and can never be a better person, you are strongly wrong because nothing is impossible and all it took from me was just an extra hard work, but I am not a Nerd as well :D. Also, there is further stuff that I really felt blameworthy of when I thought about it afterward, and one of this stuff was my sister. My sister is 11 years old, for me she is still a baby, anyways, last year I haven’t really been there for her when she needed me, I wasn't her best friend when she needed one and more significantly, I wasn't also her older sister when she needed that. So this year I will care more in relation to my sister and listen to what she has to say and neglect and overlook the part that she is baby and I am a younger girl.
Maybe these things will seem awkward or not important to you, but small things like that may have a lifetime effect on me. Changes are made for anyone, for any reason and for any time. But NEVER ignore it because there is a day that you will regret things you should've changed a long time ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment