Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Money for freedom or Death for revenge??!

                      Since the 25th of January, we unlocked a new skylight, a new life, we opened a blank page and we typically welcomed changes and a brand new start. In Fact, the situation in Egypt has been unstable, some people see that we made a huge success and others claim that since the 25th of January life is mysterious, gloomy and full of enigma. Honestly, I believe we got both, we ended with a prodigious success and I deference every person that died during the revolution but I can never deny or nullify that I live in fear since this day. I memorize when criminals escaped from prisons and our men went in streets trying to defend and guard their wives and children. I can remember how my heart beat a thousand times in a second, and cries of my little sisters still ringing in my ears.  But the only event that really made everyone pleased was that finally after thirty years of melancholy and suffers Mubarak and every person who was in authority are in jail. VICTORY???? That’s what I considered but after a while it wasn't victory to me and to many people it wasn't. Mubarak and his followings are in jail but until now after a year and 54 days, they are not yet judged. Actually, what would slaughter too many people is if the Egyptian trial agreed to take money in order to set them free. As in my outlook or opinion, truthfully I don’t know what's right from what's wrong. This question is ambiguous and verbose; as it contains numerous and countless opinions, imagine this: We are 80 million citizens with 80 million opinions, some may be in commune but that's not it. As for me, I have two opinions, firstly I believe that they should be trialed because that was the main goal from the very beginning and their release may probably cause problems all around Egypt and the blood of the youths that was shed would be for nothing. Secondly, I think that in this period of time, we need money to develop and stand on our foot once again and absolutely the money that they will give would be so useful but I imagine that more than half of us would concur on the first opinion. We need a unanimous; we need to agree over one thing in order to make it work out. "A goal that was set in mind can be easily achieved if it comes from our deepest heart." Let's just stand one hand to make it through this chapter, Have you ever read a story composed from only one chapter? It can’t possibly be tangible or even realistic.                          

  


1 comment:

  1. You are such a hard worker!! You have great work ethic!

    Your blog is one of my best out of all 67 c5 students.

    ReplyDelete