Vacation is all about having fun, enjoyable times cherishing every moment with the people you can't live without them because they make your life full, meaningful and momentous, hanging out with your best friends, family days, read, amuse yourself, doing things over limit and acting crazy, get into comical and hilarious troubles that each time you remember you laugh till you're out of breath, lots of other things and lastly study.
During my vacation, I didn't travel to another place, I stayed in Cairo. During school times, I can't really do what I want and what I really love, and one of these things is watching movies, I love watching movies and in this vacation, I've watched a bunch of them. I was also reading the book "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks, I didn’t finish it yet but it's an incredible book and Nicholas sparks is a marvelous and startling writer.
Hanging out with my family was one of the things I've done a several times in this vacation, we would all go out and have dinner together in some place, talk about our lives and mostly get to know each other better every time. Family is an essential part of all of us and of our lives, you can’t just let it go away, you have to hold on to it and enjoy it and its presence as much as you can. And I didn’t really go out with my best friend because she was out of town for two weeks so all I did was talking with her on facebook and I couldn’t even call her, I really missed her so much.
And Finally, I studied, at the last five days, I was studying, doing my home works, working on my personnel project, it’s a really hard one, no. not hard but it takes a huge quantity of time to get done, but I like it and truly, I didn’t study for government exams, I just didn’t find the time.
I Wish you all have a great time, :)

No comments:
Post a Comment